Monday, August 3, 2009
Hello World
I am wondering how the cash for clunkers is really going to help our economy. If you think about it, it is causing people to take their perfectly good running cars that are not worth much and getting in debt with a new car payment. Also it is taking the inexpensive cars away from the market. You know for those people who can not afford or qualify for getting in debt. It seems like a bandaid that when riped off it will cause a bigger wound to rip open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The cool thing about blogging predictions is that I can look later and say I was right. The economy has not gotten much better, and the cost for a used car has went up because now the demand for those cars is so high. People can't afford car payments. And we have thrown away many of the cars that would have been used in this harsh economy.
Post a Comment