Friday, August 14, 2009
Our health care system needs reformed and I don't think anyone has a true answer. Either we are going to get forced into something by the democrats who are currently in power, or there will be so much arguing nothing will ever get done. I think this is why so many presidents who have discussed health care reform have not pursued it when they got in office. It is just like every thing else in life. Health care is so high right now even the government can't afford it. I think Bush was on to something when he was talking about subsidizing health savings accounts for people without insurance. It would not mess with privatized companies but it would provide a way that working families such as myself could get insurance. I tried to get one myself but I could not find one that did not charge a lot to even have one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment