Tuesday, November 1, 2011

God sends me help for a sick dog. Blue

You know God really meets you where you need him most. My dog has been sick, he started to get better and crashed again. Don't know what is wrong. Yesterday was the worst. He would not eat or get off the floor much. I prayed hard for him last night, and woke up frequently to check on him and pray. I just dropped him off at the vet for tests. I was feeling a little scared sitting in the waiting room. God sent me help when I needed it. A woman walked in with her dog for a check up and she asked about mine. When I told her how sick he was, without even being asked or knowing who I am, she immediately prayed for my dog. I was amazed at the authority and power I felt behind this woman's prayer. She did not even know me to know that I was a Christian but it did not stop her from praying over my Blue. I felt like God was giving me a big hug sending her to me. It touched me to know that God sent me help right when I needed it. Thank You Lord!!! I give him into your hands and I trust you to take care of him.

No comments: